[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:30:37 CDT 2013

to the list...

I have been around a long time on the list...

>>>Forums are too
categorized.<<<

your comment is a moot point.  life is too
categorized...

you take what you want from here but do you use that information to help
others
or is it simply for you???

this is a forum regardless of how you see it, what you call it -

this is a forum for coffee.

why is that an issue for you or anyone???\

makes no difference what you call a coffee list it is a forum for
thought.......

this has always been the best place for general coffee talk. yes other
forums have come into place for
the same reasons but have evolved into specific topics because that  is the
way members took/take
the conversations.

is SM not a place to be because it is not as populated as it was 6 years
ago, no of course not.

to say that you are the only place to have long conversations is stupid
Martin.

ginny