[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Demian Ebert coffehound at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 15:59:28 CDT 2013

Mike
I realized after I sent my note that I should have included your company on
the list. You do fine work for sure, I just don't get to you area very
often.

Perhaps I'm not buying the correct commercially roasted coffees, but what I
have bought hasn't generally been as good as what I roast. And I'm
certainly not an expert. To each there own though right?

Demian