[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Tue Jul 9 14:17:44 CDT 2013

What do you consider to be "top commercially roasted"?  While I do not ring
the bell at every roast I still prefer my own to commercial roasts I've
tried. I have subscribed to Sweet Maria's roasted program for six months
while unable to roast my own. The roasts I received were quite pleasing and
thoroughly enjoyed. Sweet Maria's favors profiles which enhance natural
sweetness and floral (tea-like) qualities. These are simply different
characteristics than I prefer when I roast.