[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

sci scizen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:23:16 CDT 2013

I'm fortunate to have Counter Culture Coffee HQ in my backyard. I even go
there for cuppings and other training seminars sometime. Outstanding coffee
and it dominates the shops, who sometimes execute great methods. But 98% of
what I drink is SM! roasted in a QM3. CCC ups the ante in this area with
other roasters who try to compete. Lots of good stuff in the RDU area.

On The List:
I've been on this list for 6-7 years. Yes it has declined in traffic, but I
have learned a TON of things from the big-bore roasters like miKe and Ed. I
read it EVERYDAY. And yes, some days are great, and some are lousy. I
probably contribute more to the latter category. Forums are too
categorized. It is a strength that has a weakness. You can pinpoint a
topic, but you don't get the Bohemian bazaar effect of this list. Let's
KEEP IT GOING!

Cheers,
Ivan