[Homeroast] "The List" a revival?

gin powell pchforever at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:15:51 CDT 2013

Ed:

I could not agree more. I too love this list. It was the first list I ever
started when I started roasting
back in 1999/2000, I cannot remember for sure.

It was the first contact I had with other roasters. I bought my first Hot
Top from Sweet Maria.

I met Maria and Tom at the Northwest Gathering in Oregon...

This list was one busy list. I think with the increase and growth of the
home roasting
community many more forums have popped up and it is hard to keep track of
them all...

as an owner and administrator homeroaster.org I find I do not have the time
spend on too many other lists. I try and this is one of the places I look
at daily.
not much happening so I do not post as a rule...

I will try to start and add to other threads here to see if we can build it
up...

funny this was the first and only coffee list I was suspended from, my bad
temper got me in trouble.

but Maria and Tom were very gracious as always.

ginny