[Homeroast] Ethiopia Sidama Deri Kochoha

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:13:28 CDT 2013

Brian,

I've never been thrilled with the results I get with French Press.  I
wonder if that's why.  That may also explain why I like syphon pot so much.
 The temp in the top pot is pretty consistently "in the zone", while you
keep the water in the bottom at a low boil.  When I'm taking my time to
make coffee, that's my favorite choice.  Incidentally, it's my wife's least
favorite, since we end up with all this apparatus sitting around, cooling,
before I clean it up.