[Homeroast] Ethiopia Sidama Deri Kochoha

Sheila Quinn quinngraphics at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:36:53 CDT 2013

Oh, that's a good idea to blend them...I'm going to try that! I have
been brewing in a French press lately since I'm the only one here who
drinks coffee. If a guest comes over, I then usually use my bonavita
drip maker. Best drip maker I've ever had! Great coffee, brewed at the
right temp, in 5 minutes flat! Good extraction in less time than most.

Sheila