[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 11:35:23 CDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Homeroast [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On
Behalf Of Demian Ebert
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 9:10 AM

> Nothing available commercially will he as good as your homeroasted.

> Demian
> Portland OR

If you mean that in the sense you won't have the satisfaction of having
roasted it yourself true. Otherwise very off base and very far from true. In
fact I'll so far to say most home roasted coffees are inferior in the cup to
top commercially roasted.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/