[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:17:05 CDT 2013

Counter Culture from North Carolina is good.  I've also bought from Cafe
Grumpy in Manhattan, and they're good.  If you want a list of roasters from
the country, I think there are a number of options on the West Coast, and
from my experience with mail order, the roasted beans arrive within 2-4
days post roast, so they're fresh.  I like Verve, Stumptown, Chromatic, and
Compass Coffee (http://www.compasscoffeeroasting.com).

Greg