[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Demian Ebert coffehound at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:10:00 CDT 2013

When I get stuck for time I buy from Spella or Trailhead here in Portland.
Mostly Spella. That doesn't help you in Boston though. I'd look for the
little roasters locally or order roasted from Tom if that didn't work.
Nothing available commercially will he as good as your homeroasted.

Demian
Portland OR