[Homeroast] Ethiopia Sidama Deri Kochoha

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:55:54 CDT 2013

Yeah, Ethiopians are my favorites too, the fruitier the better. My coffee
is at home and I can't remember what I have roasted, but I am nearing the
end of one roast (about 2.5 weeks) and have another I roasted last
Wednesday. I use a 6 tasse moka pot with ~25 g of finely ground coffee. I
like to blend about 6 grams of the recent roast with the remainder older
roast. I get the mellowness of the older roast with some added floral boost
from the more recent roast.

Brian