[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Karl karlklug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:59:20 CDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM, Seth Grandeau <grandeau at gmail.com> wrote:

The reason I like the mail list format is that it feels like a bunch
> of friends getting together and chatting.  There are several discussions
> going on at once; People talk over each other; New conversations pop up
> right in front of you.  A forum's organization is exactly what I don't
> like, because it doesn't encourage this type of interactions.

Nicely put!

Though I've mostly been a lurker on the list, I have learned a tremendous
amount from all the wild and crazy conversations here.  Including topics
which I never would have clicked on in a "forum".

For me, the list really established the feeling of a Sweet Maria's
community, complete with imperfections and occasional beauty.

+1 on the Ethiopian Koratie DP, that was a delicious coffee!

Karl