[Homeroast] Ethiopia Sidama Deri Kochoha

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:48:49 CDT 2013

I'm really enjoying this coffee. I had some I believe from the same station
last year from another supplier that I liked but got the sense that too
much of it was somewhat underripe.
This years has great florals, clean, and just overall pleasant in the cup.
Enough sweetness, body and a nice mouthfeel and finish. Nothing edgy. I
roasted it at a light city. Fairly fast roast to keep the sweetness clean.
A just over 2min. finish from start of 1st that had just enough development
while maintaining the nice florals. Nice with ice too. Even pulled a couple
shots of the light brew roast with the strega lever with slow longer pull
that sparkled with a very tolerable acidity and great aromas that scented
the room.

--
Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.