[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

David Rossell davidjohnrossell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 06:25:03 CDT 2013

Everything I know about roasting, I've learned from this list, but I
think I've appreciated at least as much folks talking about what
they're roasting, what's in their cup one morning or another.  I'm
more lurker than contributor (I hesitate to contribute very much
because I'm using a Behmor and roast pretty unscientifically), but
feel like this list community is valuable both to the hobby and to
Sweet Marias.

David

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Sheila Quinn <quinngraphics at gmail.com> wrote:
> I rarely visit the forums. I would rather read what people are saying about
> a particular bean either here or on the SM site. I don't care for forums
> too much.

David Rossell