[Homeroast] "The List" a revival?

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:11:41 CDT 2013

To my dear list brothers and sisters,

I still love this list. I believe it is just as needed as it ever was.
We've learned a lot but think of how much we still don't know. Or even how
much there still is having to do with roasting that nobody really knows.

There's a good amount more wisdom now too. Many more with highly capable
roasters. All that could advance interesting discussions.

The beans on this list have been high mountain hard beans that can stand a
little extra heat. Not being right out in the open like a normal forum we
could turn off the smoke alarms and just keep a fire extinguisher
available. This challenged us to really think and contribute and produced
some great results in the cup

 It would be cool to attract a few shrub roasters too.

Live or let die

--
Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.