[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon Jul 8 21:00:53 CDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 05:59:11PM -0700, miKe mcKoffee wrote:
> on this post. Talking about the coffees Tom sells IS exactly what this list
> used to be about. Extensively. In minute details. A decade ago forty to
> fifty posts per day or more talking about roast profiles in very specific

Speaking of a decade ago, would you say there was less churn in the
offerings list back then?  I think there are more offerings, and more
of them smaller, short-lived lots, than I saw back in 2010 when I
started following the action.  Not necessarily more offerings on the
list at the same time - that still varies, though perhaps not so
strongly as in the days when grainpro was new and not yet trusted.

Of course others may reply, miKe's post just made these thoughts jell
so I could form the question.

--
We reject kings, presidents, and voting.
We believe in rough consensus