[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 19:59:11 CDT 2013

Ginny over the years we've had our spats and I gotta say you're out to lunch
on this post. Talking about the coffees Tom sells IS exactly what this list
used to be about. Extensively. In minute details. A decade ago forty to
fifty posts per day or more talking about roast profiles in very specific
details, brewing details etc. in reference to SM coffees. The List sponsored
by SM is exactly the place to discuss SM coffees. That's why it's here.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/