[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:51:15 CDT 2013

I came to the conclusion that I like Ethiopians consistently, and other
than that I like to randomly explore. I use only a pound every other week,
so therefore buy so infrequently that by the time I am ready to order,
coffees that have received rave reviews from list members are gone. So what
I do is order an 8-pound sampler, and fill in with whatever Ethiopians are
in stock, which varies greatly with the season, and add a few based on
Tom's reviews, to bring the total order up to 16-18 pounds.

Of course, it is understandable that people who use more greens, and
quickly enough to order when reviews are current, would appreciate the
views of other consumers of Sweet Maria's greens. Even though they tended
to not be relevant to my purchases, back when this list had much more
traffic I too greatly enjoyed discussion of the various greens, just for
the sake of idle curiosity.

Brian