[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Michael Baladi mike at baladi.ws
Mon Jul 8 11:40:21 CDT 2013

I guess part of my thinking, and now correct me if I'm wrong...... The descriptions from Tom are great, but I swear I've read before that he does not want the cupping scores to correlate into "buy this or buy that." The coffees with the highest cup scores don't necessarily reflect the best brewed coffees correct?

That was the impression I got. Not to mention, coffee gets used in a variety of ways. I thought it would be neat to see right on the site how people are liking particular coffees brewed with particular brew methods, yadda yadda. I know several people that order from Sweet Marias and I'm the only one out of them on this list or the forums. Direct visibility on the site would add to the user base a lot.

Anyways, it was just a though, at least it sparked conversation.