[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:14:38 CDT 2013

To add this to the SM site, I agree with John N. would add too much noise
and be confusing to most. It takes quite a bit of time and focus to just
learn to be at one with the present and might I add superb descriptions.
The SM forum is set up well enough as is to do this. And this now
underutilized list is certainly workable enough to accomplish what is
suggested. We have done this here successfully in the past.

--
Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.