[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Jul 8 10:09:06 CDT 2013

I mean this in all seriousness.  I'd love to see a free or even paid
solution that would go into ANY website AND integrate into what is
already there.  That 2nd part is key.  I've found the expectations of
users and how easy it is to add something to a site and the reality
are very different.   Also, a 'good web master' is not
inexpensive.  You get what you pay for.  The free ones may cost
nothing up front, but if you can't implement them yourself, they
suddenly are not free.  I've run into this time and again.  Sure,
it's free, but I don't have the time to bring myself up to speed, and
to put it into place, is no longer free, usually to the tune of at
least a couple K.

YMMV.

John