[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Jul 8 09:41:48 CDT 2013

I'll just toss his out as a fellow site owner.  If the system isn't
set up for customer reviews (and there does not appear to be any
indication that SM's is) there is no good way to implement it.  It
would have to be input by SM, and that kind of burden would be
crazy.  And if not that, I assume they would need/want to review the
reviews.  Again, more burden for a very busy company.  A lot of work
for 'neat'.

I know I could not even begin to do that for the beans on my site.

My $0.02.

John