[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Jul 8 09:27:04 CDT 2013

And on the other side, I totally don't like that idea.  I trust Tom's
review and tasting notes so I can compare what he says to what I
taste and have found over the years it is very consistent and
predictable.  I'm not sure at all what I would get out of 10
different people's tasting notes and reviews.  I don't know their
tastes, roast ability, etc.  In this case, I would not find that more
is better.  Just more noise.

But of course, if they were there, I would not have to read
them.  Just seems a bit of work except for entertainment value.

And besides, isn't that want the list and forum are for?

John