Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Sun Jul 7 14:40:49 CDT 2013

On Jul 3, 2013, at 1:20 PM, Raybob Bowman <raybob at tube-tone.com> wrote:

> In olden days, air and water was pure, until the industrial revolution and burning of fossil fuels, it was pristine.  Years ago, I recall reading article of a 16th century cemetary somewhere in Europe, that was moved to put a highway in.  Digging coffins, one of the coffins was sealed, sample of the air inside was tested for pollutants.  Results were off their charts for purity in everything tested for.

Wow, does that ignore the past. Past history was filled with volcanic eruptions spewing millions of tons of pollutants in the air. The "Little Ice Age" was caused by the air being so polluted with dust that temperatures dropped all over Europe. And that's just one example of the major damage that nature can do all by itself.

But if that's your religious beliefs, you're welcome to them.

Frank