[Homeroast] Distilled H2O vs RO

Michael Baladi mike at baladi.ws
Tue Jul 2 12:45:14 CDT 2013

The point of my comment is that humans weren't created with water collection systems. We didn't "evolve" on pure rain water and morning dew. Minerals are not evil, and many would call them necessary.

Saying that god intended it that way..... that's really no different than me saying 1+1=3, because whatever belief I have "intended it" that way. Religon makes an exceptionally poor basis for proving an argument.