[Homeroast] Some Ideas for Optimizing Roast Taste

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 20:13:02 CST 2013

Dear Friend,
Many thanks for your welcome  comments of earlier today.
I want to thank you and all the list members for their  most helpful
comments.
I wanted to thank each of you individually. But I just  found out today
(after hours on the  phone, days waiting for replies , weeks/months working
with them  to solve business foul –ups to no avail  ,  and years  going
through litigation and  “ legal discovery ” that involved days  of  $500 per hour
expenses ) to find  out that AOL has been holding all my in and out emails
numbering over 4000 ,  since 1990 !
And all your emails to me and my replies are missing. So  they have not
stopped !! They restarted immediately !!
After rerturning all 4000 emails  and repeated  assurances from Mr. Carlos
that this  would not happen again , they started  doing it ( and me )  again
 immediately. The emails I got from all of you earlier today  and to  which
I then replied , have disappeared  .
I was about to call Mr. Carlos when I remembered he is in  the Philippines –
 and   I bet  -- just as untouchable legally  and  corrupt as all the
Chinese I have dealt with since  . Except for   one in  China and two in  Taiwan
.
Back to business. So thanks  for putting me on the straight and narrow  and
showing how to write exactly what I mean to say and precisely how to write
so as not  to offend or misinform.  With your  help I was able to email all
of you exactly as you showed me so  I was able to send a message to you all
exactly as I intended , with message on  good manners that will benefit all
I heard  from , and enough information  that even the idiot one of you
referred to in your message , should get  .
So in that spirit , I should point out that some  of you said ,  “ You
idiot, don’t you know the  difference between a List Serve and emails  to an
individual ? ” Many others ,   “ Are you a child? Don’t you know  the Rules of
this August Gentlemens’ Forum ? How dare you break them ? “  Still others
, “How dare you insult Tom !! We have bought from Tom for 25 years  he is
perfect now and forever more.
For the rest of my  homily ,  please read my message sent earlier today .
You might be  surprised and learn something.

In a message dated 1/30/2013 3:02:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,