[Homeroast] Prior roast failure and order for new greens

j3r j at j3r.org
Wed Jan 30 14:06:26 CST 2013

On 13-01-30 03:01 PM, Jfreednj at aol.com wrote:
> Hi Byron,
>
> I never  heard back from your  Customer Service  people as  promised.
>
> That first disastrous Etheopian   roast happened. But I was able  to
> correct  it so it tasted like we were getting all of what was available  from
> those Greens by adjusting the 4 parameters available on  the PCB  controller .
>
> Your mad -  dog members may disagree , but I consider myself a  moral
> person ( vis a vis the moralists who fight firearm  legislation ) and  will go no
> further describing my roaster because it may conflict with Owen's
> interests. But if  he is a seeker of the truth I will correspond with him ;  but
> with no-one else.
>
> And , of course, I get my excellent greens from you guys. In this case my
> morality is in conflict with my taste  buds and the sybarite wins  over the
> moralist every time. All the local top chefs who have tasted it  are
> ecstatic and that's why I order so much coffee and why I  always abide by Owen's
> notes  .
>
> I am ordering 5# of Rowandan  and 5# of Kenyan under separate  cover.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeff

My friend, please realize that you are sending your email to thousands
of people. This is an electronic mailing list
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list which automatically
forwards email sent to it to everyone subscribed to the list.

If you want to contact someone personally you need to send the email to
them only, not to homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com or in a reply to
the new coffee announcements.

If you want to talk to someone at SM you can email info at sweetmarias.com
or go to http://www.sweetmarias.com/contact_us.php?source=top for all