[Homeroast] Prior roast failure and order for new greens

Jfreednj at aol.com Jfreednj at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 14:01:25 CST 2013

Hi Byron,

I never  heard back from your  Customer Service  people as  promised.

That first disastrous Etheopian   roast happened. But I was able  to
correct  it so it tasted like we were getting all of what was available  from
those Greens by adjusting the 4 parameters available on  the PCB  controller .

Your mad -  dog members may disagree , but I consider myself a  moral
person ( vis a vis the moralists who fight firearm  legislation ) and  will go no
further describing my roaster because it may conflict with Owen's
interests. But if  he is a seeker of the truth I will correspond with him ;  but
with no-one else.

And , of course, I get my excellent greens from you guys. In this case my
morality is in conflict with my taste  buds and the sybarite wins  over the
moralist every time. All the local top chefs who have tasted it  are
ecstatic and that's why I order so much coffee and why I  always abide by Owen's
notes  .

I am ordering 5# of Rowandan  and 5# of Kenyan under separate  cover.

Thanks.

Jeff

In a message dated 1/30/2013 1:45:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,