[Homeroast] New Burrs Needed?

Sandy Andina sandraandina at me.com
Wed Jan 23 23:00:11 CST 2013

FWIW, I bought my Rocky used in 2006 from a fellow CoffeeGeek member and my Mazzer Mini in 2007 on eBay from a café that had gone under and was liquidating equipment. Both had their original burrs. Haven't had to replace the burrs on either yet (though I pull maybe a double ristretto a day on the Mazzer and a decaf shot every two or three on the Rocky). Your mileage may (and undoubtedly will) vary.