[Homeroast] New Burrs Needed?

Robert Rayburn rayburn_b at mac.com
Thu Jan 24 04:52:49 CST 2013

All those fellows I've spoken with in customer service have been the best guys in a cs dept that I've ever seen....bar none!  Personal service, free upgrades and parts.  I've replaced a drive gear (free) but never a burr.   I grind maybe 40% for espresso.  But I'll tell you it's those fellows in the cs dept that keep me coming back for baratza gear....

Sent from my iPad