[Homeroast] Baratza and Clever Coffee Dripper

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jan 16 17:45:14 CST 2013

Get one of these kettles and no thermometer OR thermometer guilt necessary:

http://www.sweetmarias.com/sweetmarias/miscellaneous/cupping-supplies/bonavi
ta-electric-pour-over-kettle-3214.html

They are SaWeet! Especially nice for teas that take a low temp, no heat up
over-shoot to boiling then cool down involved. Just heats up to temp and
stops there max 1f over...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/