[Homeroast] Baratza and Clever Coffee Dripper

Paul Leung paulgleung at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 17:12:23 CST 2013

Yes, I like setting the CCD on a digital scale and weighing out coffee and water without needing a scoop or measuring cup. I do that with the AeroPress as well. I also weigh my baking ingredients rather than go by volume.

I used to be a bench laboratorian so my degree of fastidiousness is embarrassing.

I am on the path towards recovery- I don't adjust for change in water density as temperature increases any more. But I do feel guilty when I don't use the digital thermometer and just pour from the kettle...recovery will take time.