[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Jan 16 11:32:23 CST 2013

Hello everyone. We hope 2013 is off to a great start so far. Here's 5 new
ones with more to come this week.

Guatemala Antigua Cafe
Pulcal<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3780#3780>has
dark fruits, mandarin acidity and grape-like sweetness.

Nicaragua Finca El
Esfuerzo<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.nicaragua.php?coffee=3526#3526>is
a honeyed cup with bittersweet cocoa, medium body and orange zest
acidity.

Burundi Kirimiro
Teka<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.burundi.php?coffee=3800#3800>with
Asian pear acidity, ripe black cherry, extremely clean and pleasantly
drying tea-like finish.

Rwanda Tumba Cocatu<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.rwanda.php?coffee=3771#3771>is
a hefty, yet balanced cup with spiced blackberry, stewed plums, and
tartaric acidity.

Ethiopia Gr. 1 DP Yirga Cheffe
Kochere<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?coffee=3746#3746>with
peach jam, sweet huckleberry and sugar browning notes (turbinado,
sucanat, and date sugar).

Also, we apologize for being a little slow in getting orders shipped out.
We were a bit buried over the holidays and are very close to getting back
to our normal ways of shipping orders within a day of receiving them.
--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street