[Homeroast] My KA Proline grinder is now a doorstop

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Tue Jan 15 16:34:35 CST 2013

I can't help with the 3-D scanner and printer, however the grinder is still
available for purchase on KitchenAid's web site (though not as Pro Line) so
it seems likely there is a refurbishment center that could possibly offer
the part in some form or fashion. Best of luck in your pursuit. I have grown
quite fond of my KPCG100 over the past 7 or so years and would certainly be
unwilling to relinquish it.