[Homeroast] maestro classic part

msmb msmb at suddenlink.net
Wed Jan 2 23:53:48 CST 2013

Thanks.  I found out it goes around the  under side of the bean hopper.
The tech support person I spoke with at Baratza is sending me a new one for
free.  I turns out I need a paddlewheel that the burr sits on. tha
was --hopefully-- the real problem with my grinder.   It looks like there
is another, smaller felt gasket around that paddlewheel.  Customer service
from Baratza was, by the way, excellent; I was impressed by their interest
and should anyone who reads this be in the maket for a mill I would not
hesitate to purchase one of their machines.