[Homeroast] maestro classic part

Gregg Talton gregg.talton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:34:00 CST 2013

I'm trying to remember the exact placement but I seem to remember that it's
purpose is to keep grounds from hindering adjustment.  I just moved and
dont know where my old Mastro is located at the present time.  As soon as I
locate it I'll take it apart.

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Michael Schinasi <ms012645 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps someone on the list can help out with this.  I was cleaning my
> Maestro Classic grinder, which for years has given me excellent service for
> drip coffee, and I have a part that I am not sure what to do with.  it is a
> fel ring; like a felt gasket of some sort.  I think that this is the part:
>

> http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=maestro+classic+burr+grinder+parts&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR
> #
>
> It seems too big to wrap around the platic burr housing; not sure if mine
> just became stretched over the years.   I think the grinder will work
> without it it; I suspect though that it keeps dust from getting into
> something.  Does anyone have any idea on where it goes?

They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me
sad to realize that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days. - Garrison
Keillor