[Homeroast] maestro classic part

Michael Schinasi ms012645 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:18:02 CST 2013

Perhaps someone on the list can help out with this.  I was cleaning my
Maestro Classic grinder, which for years has given me excellent service for
drip coffee, and I have a part that I am not sure what to do with.  it is a
fel ring; like a felt gasket of some sort.  I think that this is the part:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=maestro+classic+burr+grinder+parts&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR
#

It seems too big to wrap around the platic burr housing; not sure if mine
just became stretched over the years.   I think the grinder will work
without it it; I suspect though that it keeps dust from getting into
something.  Does anyone have any idea on where it goes?