[Homeroast] from scratch roaster project

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:51:20 CST 2013

The last electric dryer I tore into had a 4" diameter tube with a fan &
heating element in it. Also a couple of overtemp switches for safety. It'd
be a nice assembly to build a roaster around.

Yes, it is 220V but to my way of thinking a 120V outlet is marginal for a 1
lb or greater roaster.

*"**You risk the most if you don't risk anything."*
— Jean-Claude Juncker