[Homeroast] from scratch roaster project

Steve Scigliano sciggy at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:53:28 CST 2013

I have not built one but here are some thoughts:

I would push the air in instead of pulling it out. I would have the fan push
cool air over the heating element and into the the roasting chamber. This
eliminates the need for a high temperature fan (read you could use almost
anything that blows air)

Steve