[Homeroast] from scratch roaster project

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 21:15:22 CST 2013

I have a friend who has programming experience that would like to build a roaster from scratch.  I have 2 questions for anyone that has built an electric roaster from scratch. What could I use for an element? And, what could I use for an exhaust fan that would be able to handle the heat of the roaster exhaust.

It's been a while since we've had a discussion along these lines, Calling all great minds that are still here!

-Justin