[Homeroast] My beans smell like breakfast cereal

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:11:10 CST 2013

I almost always schedule roasts in the morning so that I can have a
cup about half an hour after roasting (after my shower). I love that
first day flavor. I usually grind 24 grams for my 6-tasse moka pot,
but on the first day I grind 28 grams because the flavors are a bit
thin otherwise. With many roasts, this is my favorite cup of the
entire batch, though of course the flavor 3 days to a week out (mostly
Ethiopians) is much better developed.

Brian