[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Feb 7 19:35:51 CST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Here's a few new coffees we just posted. Enjoy!

Brazil Sertao Carmo de
Minas<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.brazil.php?coffee=3818#3818>is
one of the cleaner and sweeter Brazils we've cupped lately with honey
sweetness, nut roast tones, and versatility in espresso blends or as SO.

Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca
Regalito<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3685#3685>has
stewed peaches and balanced sweetness, also great for SO espresso.

Nicaragua Finca Santa Elena
Caturra<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.nicaragua.php?coffee=3613#3613>is
clean and crisp with peach notes, succinct malty finish, and a juicy
mouthfeel.

Hawaii Kona Kowali Farm
Typica<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.islands.hawaii.php?coffee=3823#3823>has
a wonderful brightness that is sometimes lacking in mild Hawaiian
lots,
white grape notes, cane sugar, and a long lasting honeyed finish.

Kenya Nyeri Kagumo-ini
Peaberry<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=3764#3764>is
vibrantly tangy, with sweet mandarin orange acidity, caramel sweetness
and a pleasant citrus zest finish.

Sulawesi Seletan
Peaberry<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.indonesia.sulawesi.php?coffee=3690#3690>has
honey and caramel sweetness with apple, green grape and kumquat notes
at light roasts and bittersweet cocoa at darker levels.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street