[Homeroast] HotTop control

Kevin Lauer kevinlauer26 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 14:17:31 CST 2013

Thanks Jeffrey for the information!
That 1kg Probatino on your website looks exactly like what I envision upgrading to after I build a garage (after a deck, after a fence, etc.) I guess that
backyard shed you put yours in is sufficient for Southern California climate. I'm hopefully planning an insulated, temperature & humidity controlled roasting room for Maryland summers and winters.

I will contact you directly regarding the Hottop CCR.
Thanks again,
Kevin