[Homeroast] Hottop Control Panels

John Borella jvborella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:01:08 CST 2013

 It's actually a 1.5lb unit & we should be seeing it soon. Photos leaked
out on an Australian website last year. Dual heating elements, manual &
programmable control & a number of other interesting features.

 As far as the B version vs the P the B is the one to buy if you want to
have manual control. If you already own a P you can either buy the B front
panel or consider installing one of these:
http://www.home-barista.com/home-roasting/tc4-htc-roast-controller-for-hottop-available-t22947.html

 Other improvements include replacing the rear filter elements with a
stainless computer filter for much improved airflow & installing larger
fins in the drum for much better bean agitation. The roasting section on
Home-Barista.com has lots of good info on the various HT mods.

John Borella