[Homeroast] Hottop Control Panels

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Mon Feb 4 12:39:55 CST 2013

I love my new hottop, but I must admit that I too am frustrated that the
programmable version does not have a fully manual setting, one which would
allow me to "drive" each of the adjustable parameters moment-to-moment.
How difficult would it be to have function buttons allowing immediate
manual override of the settings for temperature, fan speed, and time
remaining?

...Starfinder