[Homeroast] Hottop Control Panels

Kevin Lauer kevinlauer26 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 09:39:57 CST 2013

In an effort to stimulate a constructive discussion, I am looking at "downgrading" the control panel on my Hottop from KN-8828P (programmable) to KN8828B. It is my understanding that the "B" version allows in-roast control of the fan speed which seems to be an improvement over the programmable "P" version which allows fan control only when initially programming a profile. Any comments or advice?

Any word on the rumors about a 1lb version of the Hottop?

Thanks-
Kevin