[Homeroast] What's in your holiday cup?

Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Mon Dec 30 18:17:32 CST 2013

My current issue of Practical Sailor reported a study they did of coffee-makers that could be used on sailboats. One of their recommendations was the Aeropress for those of us who like “stronger coffee”.

Apparently they didn’t read ALL of the instructions. I get a nice mild cup out of my Aeropress just by adding a little more hot water after brewing.

Frank Parth