[Homeroast] What's in your holiday cup?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 08:57:29 CST 2013

Now 7 day rested peaking cup of Panama Esmeralda Boquete Geisha short
Americano first cup of the morning. Smooth delicious cup of Jasmine and
Bergamot florals sweet vanilla and honey. USRC roasted 414f Light City start
of 1st ~11:30 drop ~14:15.

When I get to the Roastery will have a breakfast "berries and cream" breve
cap' of Ethiopia DP Konga Cooperative roasted 425f City...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/