[Homeroast] What's in your holiday cup?

Dennis True dennist3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 08:10:07 CST 2013

Ahhh... sounds Delish! I hope to be able to have a holiday cup soon my
stash has run dry and hoping for more employment in the future that I will
be able to get some greens.  For me Ethiopians are undeniably my favorite,
I love the fruity goodness in the DP's and tweaking my roasts to get the
most fruity cup is always a blast!
I hope everyone has had a Wonderful and Safe holiday season and I hope 2014
is the best year yet for all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Dennis

Lurk mode re-engaged :)