[Homeroast] Mazzer Mini Doser-mounting Screws

Eddie southcoastcoffeeroaster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 15:32:29 CST 2013

Thank you, Ed.  That is exactly what I would normally do, but our local Ace
Hardware went out of business. > sigh <

Thank you, Bob.  I had visited their website and could never find the
screws in any of the exploded-view diagrams.  I will give them a call after
Christmas; they are closed today and tomorrow.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everybody!

Respectfully,

Eddie
Docendo Discimus